Sometimes, emoji just raise more questions than they answer. The proper usage of the red “100” remains under debate. And when’s the last time “raise the roof hands” (or is that a goalpost in a game of table football?) did anything other than confuse the situation?
But sometimes, the right emoji can convey more than a screen’s worth of text ever could. Herewith, eight times EmojiMom emoji will save the day, and your thumbs.
1. When your co-worker texts you again with, “Any news?”:
2. When your best friend asks how your final OB appointment went:
3. When you are asked what new motherhood is like but are too tired to type (or be diplomatic):
4. When your sister asks for advice on what to register for (because really, sometimes this sums it up):
5. When tears of fury in your eyes make it difficult to type actual words:
6. When your partner texts from out of town and asks how the day went:
7. When you have a lump in your throat and this is all you can manage:
8. When you realize you’re a survivor:
To nab these emoji and 250 more, download EmojiMom from the Apple App Store.